Emma isn't often very cooperative for photos, maybe because I'm trying to take them ALL THE TIME. She either won't look at the camera, or makes a weird face.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Posted by brooke at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
what a cute girl! how old is she?so happy you found me. where are you now?
Um, she's hella cute. I think she gets it from me.
I didn't know you had a blog! We'll be checking in now. Emma is a real cutie, and she seems to have quite a spunky personality!
Way to go on the blog. Another way to waste time! But I love it.
Hey I didn't know you started a blog!!! Cute, I'm excited to follow it. The countdown is on till mat leave, hey? July is here!
I'm excited to see you blogging! it can be an old friend, even if you don't see it constantly it's always there! Now I know youllok at blogs you'll have to leave a comment!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALREADY! Sheesh.
And don't say you have no material to work with! Your kid is a walking sitcom.
Post a Comment