




Emma has definitely entered the Princess phase. She is obsessed with Ariel, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and anything to do with princesses. She would like to live in a princess dress. She likes to eat, sleep and play in them. I love it, I think it is so cute seeing her all dressed up, although she is not as sweet and angelic as she looks. Actually, she's kind of a monster lately... so it's a good thing she's cute! I've always wanted to take her to Disneyland while she is little, now I can't wait. She would have so much fun meeting the princesses. Hopefully she is still in the Princess phase by the time we can actually afford to go to Disneyland! In the meantime, the Cinderella and Little Mermaid dvd's are helping to keep me sane.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Little Miss Princess
Posted by brooke at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think she is as sweet and angelic as she looks! You must be a wicked stepmother or something.
I love that phase too. Parkie still loves to dress up, I think it's cute even though there are clothes all over our house all the time! The joy of girls, I guess!
So cute! I especially love how she is POSING for the second one! Haha, what a little diva!
Ahh - she is such a princess - but more the Paper Bag kind - personality wise. She's so funny and entertaining and I really miss her - and all her cousins too.
What a darling she is. The kid is cute.
Post a Comment