CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!


Today is my Grandpa's 81st birthday.  He is my only grandparent still living, so it is always great to see him.  We were lucky to have him come visit this weekend for my cousins wedding and he got to meet Jack for the first time.  Emma and Jack are his first great grandchildren, so he thinks they are pretty special, and Emma always has a fun time playing with Great Grandpa.  Happy Birthday Grandpa!  Here's the only photo I got of them this weekend,  unfortunately Emma looks like an orphan.  

4 comments:

mskaz said...

No Emma looks like a princess... I see her dress! Cute. I love your grandpa, he's a cool guy.

rocky said...

Ah... so sweet.
Love those kids and your granddad is a really sweet guy.

Anonymous said...

i can pick up the costume for you and mail it!

aisy said...

so sweeeeet.