CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome Baby Jack!!!









Jack Dausett Kelly joined our family at 3:08 am, Sunday, August 31st.  He weighed 7 lbs and was 20 inches long.  We are all doing well and are so excited to meet little Jack!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, you look amazing - can't even tell you just pushed a baby out!!! He's super cute!

mskaz said...

He's so cute! You do look great, amazing. He's a very snuggly little guy.

Anonymous said...

he is so cute and tiny! look at that hair! and yes, i will have time to run. I will make time! im so fat now, and sick of it!

aisy said...

luvs him. luvs the pictures

adrienne said...

He's adorable! Good name. Jack Kelly...hmmmm... Can I just call him "Cowboy" and sing "Santa Fe" to him? He, he! Congratulations and I hope you're feeling well!

Jenn said...

I love the pictures of precious little Jack. I hope I can be as super Mom as you. I'm so envious.