her new backpackEmma started preschool two days after we brought Jack home, so I just got around to posting photos now. She goes twice a week, and seems to be having lots of fun so far. It's a nice break for me, two hours to do errands without her, or spend time with just Jack. She did cry and cling to me the first few days I left her, which broke my heart, but I was so tired and really needed the break from her, so I quickly got past feeling guilty. Last time I took her she didn't cry at all! I love asking her what she did in school today and hearing her talk about her teacher and her new friends, and always about the snack.



1 comments:
I hear mom had an easy time dropping off Emma at school today. Nice to know that they act up for mommies and no one else!
Post a Comment